Wednesday, March 28, 2007

WHOA~!?

A couple of friends here in Shanghai pulled a surprise B-day party on me!! I had an AWESOME night! We all enjoyed a time of pizza, cake(with 19 candles lol) and talking about each others school life!!


AND....here`s the CAKE!!





Here`s a picture of the gifts I recieved!!! ....The gifts are SO Okinawan lol :]


And here`s a picture with all of us in it! The tall guy and the girl in the yellow are my classmates, and the rest are my upperclassmen! The girl right behind me(with the glasses) is also from Okinawa~ :] Thank you all for a GREAT night! I loved it!

2 comments:

Trevor Raichura said...

Bonne fete a toi! Tu habites dans un zoo. Tu regardes comme un singe, et tu sens comme ca aussi!

Any guesses as to the words in English??? LOL

G0D blses you Keisuke!

Your bro in J35U5,

M. Ray

Unknown said...

HI there Keisuke
Belated Happy birthday...
When are you going to OKI...we are leaving Italy to the states for our visa things in five days...keep us updated...
KEEP YOUR EYES ON HIM